A zip file containing:
- Drawing Register template spreadsheets
- A full collection of multi-discipline symbols used within the SCIRT drawings
- Group and Catalogue files for setting up the SCIRT AutoCAD Tool Palettes
- A 12d to AutoCAD Export Map File which 12d uses to export plans from 12d format to dwg format.
A manual which provides SCIRT AutoCAD users with general guidance about how to use AutoCAD.
A manual which informs SCIRT AutoCAD users of all tools, utilities, keyboard shortcuts, and tips available within the SCIRT CAD System.
A manual which assists SCIRT draughters to perform quality draughting.
A zip file containing the suite of SCIRT CAD customisation tools. This file contains:
- SCIRT CAD LISP routines (198 files)
- SCIRT CAD dialogue box files
- a complete set of layer lists
- a full set of text files containing the complete list of street names in Christchurch
- templates and lists used for translating 12d outputs to useable dwg reference files
- a full set of SCIRT CAD manuals
This file is not sufficient for someone to set up a full SCIRT CAD System, but it will allow a developer to select tools to incorporate with an existing system.
A zip file containing the suite of SCIRT 12d training manuals and files.